Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ankläger wandert ins Gefängnis
Zitat:I give speeches about the Innocence Movement, and tell stories from real cases, all around the world. No matter where I am, when I finish speaking the first question usually is, "What happened to the police/prosecutors who did this to the poor guy?" The answer is almost always, "Nothing," or worse, "The police officer was promoted and now is the chief of his department."

For the First Time Ever, a Prosecutor Will Go to Jail for Wrongfully Convicting an Innocent Man (Huffington Post, 11/08/2013)

Zitat:Today in Texas, former prosecutor and judge Ken Anderson pled guilty to intentionally failing to disclose evidence in a case that sent an innocent man, Michael Morton, to prison for the murder of his wife. When trying the case as a prosecutor, Anderson possessed evidence that may have cleared Morton, including statements from the crime's only eyewitness that Morton wasn't the culprit. Anderson sat on this evidence, and then watched Morton get convicted. While Morton remained in prison for the next 25 years, Anderson's career flourished, ...

Abgesehen vom positiven Aspekt der Schuldsprechung eines Anklägers, der offensichtlich mehr seine Karriere als die Rechtsfindung im Sinn hatte, kann man sich fragen, warum er nicht die gleiche Strafe erhielt, die sein Opfer erhalten hat:
Zitat:In today's deal, Anderson pled to criminal contempt, and will have to give up his law license, perform 500 hours of community service, and spend 10 days in jail.

Und alles in Gedenken an Lars-Torben Oltrogge ...
https://t.me/GenderFukc
Du bist wie Arne Hoffmann.
Das Männermagazin www.das-maennermagazin.com 
Mein Blog www.detlef-braeunig.com
Dieses eigene Süppchen kochen... ist das nicht die divide et impera Falle, in die wir tappen? Arne Hoffmann ist doch auch ein erkennender Betroffener.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  RAtin der Ex legt Mandat nieder und wandert in Scharia Land aus Absurdistan 6 5.790 04-07-2012, 14:12
Letzter Beitrag: Absurdistan

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste